What's new

What are you ditching for the Verizon iPhone4?

Not ditching my Droid Incredible. I'm keeping it to keep up with Android and replacing my wife's LG Ally with the iPhone. Best of both worlds, baby!

Not ditching my Droid Incredible. I'm keeping it to keep up with Android and replacing my wife's LG Ally with the iPhone. Best of both worlds, baby!

That's the way to do it!

Why you have to be ditching a device why cant you embrace the both :D .

J/k I wont be ditching any thing but I must admit my next verizon device wont be an iphone. But I would like an ipad to go with my new bionic.

J/k I wont be ditching any thing but I must admit my next verizon device wont be an iphone. But I would like an ipad to go with my new bionic.

PC, you really would like the iPad. It works very well with the Droids. Mine tethers beautifully off the Incredible.

lg env3 lol. i've had an upgrade for a while just didn't like any of the current phones that are out.

I will be ditching my OG Droid :( good phone but its time to move on to a phone that i have been waiting for 4 years now.

I only got the original moto droid a year ago because I need Verizon, wanted a smart phone and ran out of patience waiting for this week

The moto droid is a decent phone, best phone I have ever had so far
Proximity sensor has been giving me grief since 2.2 and battery life keeps me checking level more often than seems right
Lots of little irritating short comings

I hope on Feb 3 I will have the opportunity to be retiring my 'ol droid...

I only got the original moto droid a year ago because I need Verizon, wanted a smart phone and ran out of patience waiting for this week

The moto droid is a decent phone, best phone I have ever had so far
Proximity sensor has been giving me grief since 2.2 and battery life keeps me checking level more often than seems right
Lots of little irritating short comings

I hope on Feb 3 I will have the opportunity to be retiring my 'ol droid...

At least ordering your replacement. :D

PC, you really would like the iPad. It works very well with the Droids. Mine tethers beautifully off the Incredible.

Are you using the built in tethering feature where you get an additional charge or are you rooted?

My wife has the DI and I'm just wondering.

Cya

Are you using the built in tethering feature where you get an additional charge or are you rooted?

Cya

I'm rooted with Wireless Tether app. It really works great. Highly recommend it. Rooting was the best decision I could have made.

Cya

I'm rooted with Wireless Tether app. It really works great. Highly recommend it. Rooting was the best decision I could have made.

I rooted my Droid1 and have had no problems at all. I've been thinking about it lately because of the tethering.

Thank you.

Cya

I am gently laying down my Droid X for the Ip4. I have waited so long for VZW to have an iphone. I won't be hacking, rooting, jailbreaking or doing any type of work around on the IP4. I plan to take it out of the box and just use it like it is designed to be used! Finally a phone I don't have "edit" to make it do what I want it to. Yea!!!!

I will be ditching my Incredible to get the iPhone 4 come Feb 3rd.

I am saying GOOD RIDDENCE to my Blackberry Storm 1!!!!!! Omg what a BRICK! Why don't they call themselves 'Brickberry'? Beats me!! I went from being addicted to my iPod Touch 2gen and just got iPod Touch 4gen and omg the difference and sexierness! ;-) iPhone for Verizon? Uhhh hellooooo!! That's like peace on earth to me! Well, not really, but you get my point! :phone::retina::iphone4half::hdvideo::camera::safari:

All I can say once I get past the payment option on pre-order day is - WOOHOO!!! :photos: