What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Not enough storage space for the upgrade to 7 . Is deleting photos n apps the only way ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can also delete videos and music. You'll have to delete enough to free up the stated storage requirement. After the update the extra storage above that needed for the actual update size is freed up and you can replace what you deleted.

Hello im a new member i just started fixing iphones a few months ago now im going more advance stuff and running into errors when restoring and also needing unlocks so i came here to find answers to my problems since im sure there is many with same ones im having

Hello im a new member i just started fixing iphones a few months ago now im going more advance stuff and running into errors when restoring and also needing unlocks so i came here to find answers to my problems since im sure there is many with same ones im having
Hello nasgotti,

Welcome to iPhone Forums, the best iPhone forum anywhere.

Hi,I just registered on this site to find out a little more about this device i just purchased iphone5 hopefully to learn and to share

Hello my name is nasgotti i started buying and fixing broken iphones recently so i joined this forum to see if i could get some help with some of the problems i have that i cant figure out myself i love to learn new things i currently have 5 iphone 4s's and 3 5s's and 3 5c's and 3 5's and a bunch of 3s and a few 4's i will be asking for help sometimes i know this is a great forum because xda is great and im sure this is just a good
s

Hi all,

New to the iPhone forums. I currently have the iPhone 4. I'm glad to be with the best forum around.

Thanks DF!

Hi, I'm Lucia. My first iPhone was purchased recently and I love being a part of the Apple community.

Thanks for having me!

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

Hi apple fanatics, Im newbie here and hope that i can contribute in this site. I'm a proud owner of iphone4 and ipad mini from Philippines, and i will not use any other brand except apple. I hope we can be of great help to each other in solving some problem regarding our phones.

Hi apple fanatics, Im newbie here and hope that i can contribute in this site. I'm a proud owner of iphone4 and ipad mini from Philippines, and i will not use any other brand except apple. I hope we can be of great help to each other in solving some problem regarding our phones.

Hi, welcome to the forum!
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules
remember…."search" is your friend…..Poisonivy….Administrator.