What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi all I am new to this forum I am erica just got my iPhone 5c few months ago hopefully this forum will help me how to have fun with my iPhone 5c :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello, I just signed up today and this is my first Apple product. Looking forward to having all my silly questions answered about my phone and learning as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all I am new to this forum I am erica just got my iPhone 5c few months ago hopefully this forum will help me how to have fun with my iPhone 5c :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hi new to here and want to buy an I Phone 5S any suggestion for it..

[url]http://www.phparena.net/[/URL]

5VPlTHz.gif

ABsy6Js.gif

Hello all my name is Sam I live in PA and have a black iPhone 5s and was just wondering if this is the right forum to get some jail breaking "help". I've never done it and was thinking about doing it.

Hello all my name is Sam I live in PA and have a black iPhone 5s and was just wondering if this is the right forum to get some jail breaking "help". I've never done it and was thinking about doing it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to iPhone Forums, the best iPhone forum anywhere.

Since you're interested in jailbreaking you may want to read the threads in our jailbreaking guides and tutorials forum. http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/hacking-tutorials-guides-68/

Which iOS version is your iPhone 5S currently on? The latest iOS version, iOS 7.1 is not jailbreakable at this time and likely won't be.

Oh crap I have the newest version of iOS. Thanks for the reply

Oh crap I have the newest version of iOS. Thanks for the reply Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
although jailbreaking your iPhone is not possible, we're always ready to answer any questions you may have about getting the most out of your device. Our members are from every corner of the globe and someone is almost certain to have the answer you need.

Not enough storage space for the upgrade to 7 . Is deleting photos n apps the only way ?