What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Welcome to iPF.net Lucia! The folks here are great. Have you had an iPhone long? Which one do you have? Hope to see you around!

Hello my name is Ibrahim I've got no phone4 locked to the network does not accept George W sim balls and no balls I Karadi how I'm doing please reply and thank you very much

Hi Ibrahim...welcome to the forum.

Please note that we have deleted your two other posts which were duplicates of this one. It is against forum rules to repeat a post multiple time.

Please take a moment to read the forum : http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

Skimonkey ~

Hello all. I'm Bill, live in Memphis, and I love everything Apple. I bought the very first model and now use the 5. Looking forward to the 6!

Hi, I am new to these forums and I thank you for letting me be part of this community. I've owned many different devices and I'm proud to say that my Apple devices have never let me down.

Yo everybody my name is nathan and im startin up a group chat for iphone users, its gonna be chill and a lot of fun we gonna be talkin **** and having fun. message me if you want in when i get 20 people or so ill start it, but no one on here trying to hook up or anything, just fun conversations and to have a laugh :) (also im lookin for 14-18 yrs old because im 16 and dont want to talk with no 9 year old or 40 yr old lmao)

Last edited:
Yo everybody my name is nathan and im startin up a group chat for iphone users, its gonna be chill and a lot of fun we gonna be talkin **** and having fun. message me if you want in when i get 20 people or so ill start it, but no one on here trying to hook up or anything, just fun conversations and to have a laugh :) (also im lookin for 14-18 yrs old because im 16 and dont want to talk with no 9 year old or 40 yr old lmao)

Nathan...welcome to the Forum. Please note that we have deleted your other post, since it was a duplicate of this one.

Please take a moment to read the forum rules: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

Skimonkey ~

Hi everyone!

I am currently using an iPhone 5C after being on android for quite a few years.