What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello, iphoneforums!!!! I'm brand new to this site, and to threads in general. I've had a 4s for what feels like forever, but i got it when they first came out.

I'm kind of holding on for dear life, hoping that it will last long enough for me to wait for the iphone 6.

That being said, its the best phone i've ever owned, and other than my lock key being stuck, my crappy battery, and it crashing on me every once in a while, its my baby, and we've been through some good and bad times together :)

Hello, iphoneforums!!!! I'm brand new to this site, and to threads in general. I've had a 4s for what feels like forever, but i got it when they first came out.

I'm kind of holding on for dear life, hoping that it will last long enough for me to wait for the iphone 6.

That being said, its the best phone i've ever owned, and other than my lock key being stuck, my crappy battery, and it crashing on me every once in a while, its my baby, and we've been through some good and bad times together :)

Welcome, and im holding on for the iphone 6 too. im still using the 5.

Hi all Im Ben. I was looking for a solution to my i phone 5 camera issue and i found this forum. I'm glad that i found this.

Yo everybody my name is nathan and im startin up a group chat for iphone users, its gonna be chill and a lot of fun we gonna be talkin **** and having fun. message me if you want in when i get 20 people or so ill start it, but no one on here trying to hook up or anything, just fun conversations and to have a laugh :) (also im lookin for 14-18 yrs old because im 16 and dont want to talk with no 9 year old or 40 yr old lmao)
Ageism at work. Please, Nathan, if you're ONLY starting a youngsters' iPhone chat, just say so. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi all Im Ben. I was looking for a solution to my i phone 5 camera issue and i found this forum. I'm glad that i found this.
Hello Ben, welcome to iPhone Forums! If you can't find the answer to your camera issue in the existing iPhone 5 threads, don't hesitate to post your question in the iPhone 5 forum.

Hie all, my name is smile, i am currently using iphone5 and next week i will be updating it with iphone6, i think its launching on 9th september 2014
Welcome to iPhone Forums smile.
It's going to be an exciting time for you and our other members as we watch the iPhone 6 announcement on the 9th, along with the announcement of the release date for the new iOS 8. We'll finally get to see what the new iPhone really looks like along with the price and release date.

Hello, my name is Pierluigi gift and a fan of Apple products. I'm a big fan of computer science and technology. Hello everyone

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Greetings and salutations. Scrolling through tapatalk and decided to join. Stoked for the 6+!
-Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello my name is Breno I am a new user of iPhone

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk