What's new

Welcome to the iPhone 6 Forum!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We would like to welcome everyone to the newest addition of iPhoneForums.net dedicated to the highly anticipated Apple iPhone 6! Hopefully we'll start learning more about this rumored device in the upcoming months.

Cool!

Is the iPhone6 in any way confirmed officially as being released in 2014?

Cool!

Is the iPhone6 in any way confirmed officially as being released in 2014?

We'll have to wait until WWDC for official confirmation of specs. But from history and the amount of leaked images, most likely a 2014 iPhone will be released, possibly another iPad as well but in 2015 perhaps. Take all rumors as a grain of salt until Apple releases definitive information as always

Sent from my iPad using Tapa

Can't wait!!

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

I'm on board too bring on the six

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

If the handset design doesn't get a significant overhaul and update I'm seriously considering defecting to Android. In fact I've seen phones on eBay from China that are good value with great spec

If the handset design doesn't get a significant overhaul and update I'm seriously considering defecting to Android. In fact I've seen phones on eBay from China that are good value with great spec
Thats a move you might regret later.

any leaked pictures? even leaked spec would be nice to see.. definitely planning to replace my oooooold iPhone4s with iPHone6! :)

any leaked pictures? even leaked spec would be nice to see.. definitely planning to replace my oooooold iPhone4s with iPHone6! :)
All we have is pure speculation. None of the photos, models, etc. is based on authentic leaked info from Apple.

Here's the latest pictures..er..rumored pictures..er...leaked rumored pictures of the iPhone 6 compared to the iPhone 5s.

$image-3395569130.jpg

$image-453950421.jpg

$image-210835571.jpg

source: http://www.nowhereelse.fr/