What's new

What do we dislike on the iPhone 6?

I agree that they should have done away with the 16GB and started with 32GB. It's funny how not too long ago someone else said that nobody would ever need more than 640MB on a PC... my how times have changed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Now 640mb is not even one file... That is what I like about Apple, they constantly increase the memory on the phones, 128gb, next 256gb.

Even though on a pc you go into the TB and PBytes, for a tablet and iPhone I think for now 128gb is ok, I would not get any lower capacity though.

Now 640mb is not even one file... That is what I like about Apple, they constantly increase the memory on the phones, 128gb, next 256gb.

Even though on a pc you go into the TB and PBytes, for a tablet and iPhone I think for now 128gb is ok, I would not get any lower capacity though.
Agreed. My new iPhone 6 plus is 128GB and the iPad 4 I'm using right now is also 128GB.

Speaking for myself I am happy Apple did not do A way with the 16gb.I would not be able to afford a iPhone. If you start to run out Storage why not just go to settings iCloud buy more storage?

I'll give you a dislike: that I have to learn how to take screen shots all over again [on my 6+] - and it's still a hit-or-miss kind of thing for me!

Try to take screen shot by pressing the buttons ... accidentally turn off phone ... press ... off ... press ... off ... press ... off ...

Grrrrrrr!

I'm going to get the hang of it because I'm stubborn that way but still. In fact, I now use Assistive Touch more often and a lot of it is to take screenshots (well, and to turn off the phone without pressing the buttons).

/rant.

:)

Marilyn