What's new

Who has there iphone 6/plus and what do you think of it?

Jason Mase

Reaction score
Hi iphoneforum users i have received my iPhone 6 today and am so happy, the phone is slim, sleek feels more lighter than the 5s. I have ordered my glass case what also has arrived. Have you all got your phones? or still waiting for your delivery?

The box is totally different not like the previous iPhone 5 or 4 box with the iPhone
image.jpeg
picture in the front this box is more plain and simple with just a white iPhone on the front and iPhone logo in side and product details in the back..

Attachments

• image (1).jpeg
    image (1).jpeg
    277.8 KB · Views: 553
I picked up the 6+ and think that Apple did a great job on the phone design and size - I am pleased.

I'm loving mine too, super sleek to hold, defiantly need a case as it feels quite fragile in the hand but the experience with it so far is great! Everything on it just looks better....it's what I expected and more

I am still using my 5. Been waiting for this
Model. I ordered mine on the verizon website at 4:30am on the 12th and my estimated delivery date is October 6th?? [emoji107] I'm so bummed. Guess I'll live thru you guys for now.

It's a love, not a hobby!!

I believe its alright nothing to scream over but it fees prefect n hand. Multitasking seems like it's taking some time to get use too. Definitely lightweight but I like this fingerprint button. Helluva lot easier than typingmy code in every time...all I can say it's been a very long time since I touched Apple

I've just got the iPhone 6 very nice phone and just the right size

He has a European plug and a unlocked phone.

Personally there's no WOW factor to the iOS although some great new features have been added. That and most apps haven't been optimized for the software, 6, and plus. Overall I think I will have the ip6+ for longer than I've had any other phone (if the ip6+s or whatever they call it has more ram and multi window I will blow a gasket lol).

I am still using my 5. Been waiting for this
Model. I ordered mine on the verizon website at 4:30am on the 12th and my estimated delivery date is October 6th?? [emoji107] I'm so bummed. Guess I'll live thru you guys for now.

It's a love, not a hobby!!
Same here mate but ordered directly from apple store and estimated delivery date is 8th to 15th OCT :(
[emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]