What's new

Welcome to the iPhone 8 Forum

What even if it costs $1301.75 without headphones???
Let me tell you where my headphones are now. Sitting in the box unopened. I only use my Airpods.

As for the price, I'm sure the model I want will be that price. If it delivers with 0 bezels and a larger screen while in a smaller phone package, yes. Yes I will drop whatever they want. Because I'm tired of carrying this "brick" around all the time. I want a smaller footprint while keeping the same screen real-estate. If that costs me a few hundred more, I'll pay it.

I'm getting a new phone, because it's time to replace my mom's. I'll be handing down my 7 Plus to her. The only question is, do I go back to Android with the Essential phone, or do I get the iPhone Edition. Right now, the Essential Phone has what I'm looking for in a phone. I'm hoping that Apple can deliver with their high priced model this year, as I really don't want to go back to Android, but I will.

64918120-AE66-4027-90CE-073233ED42A8.jpeg

I cant wait for "user" iPhone X reviews. i want to see if the iphone X is really worth all the hype.

I read something over the weekend and they said that iPhone8 sales were dead and that even though the 8 is only a month old, they have already received used ones turned in to resale for a X.

It's amazing though, the X is only a few days old and they are already talking about the next one......X1 or 11 or XS....or whatever they call the next one.

I really hope that iPhone X isn't going to make iPhone 8 look like the poor relation.

Last edited: