What's new

iphone 8 plus shiping

alexrat1996

Reaction score
I order iPhone 8 plus 256 GB and apple watch series 3

ON my iPhone 8 plus tracking it shows Harrisburg PA when will it move ??

apple watch it shows its in KY

I got an email about my apple care plus coverage on apple watch series 3 and on my iPhone 8 plus I didn't but apple care was purchased for both is that normal ??

I order iPhone 8 plus 256 GB and apple watch series 3

ON my iPhone 8 plus tracking it shows Harrisburg PA when will it move ??

apple watch it shows its in KY

I got an email about my apple care plus coverage on apple watch series 3 and on my iPhone 8 plus I didn't but apple care was purchased for both is that normal ??
If your iPhone and Apple Watch are supposed to be delivered tomorrow, you should see some movement today. Delivery companies like FedEx and UPS have their own tracking sites. the tracking number given to you by Apple can be used on those trading websites. Also, clicking on the tracking number in the email from Apple will take you directly to the tracking page for your shipment.

If your iPhone and Apple Watch are supposed to be delivered tomorrow, you should see some movement today. Delivery companies like FedEx and UPS have their own tracking sites. the tracking number given to you by Apple can be used on those trading websites. Also, clicking on the tracking number in the email from Apple will take you directly to the tracking page for your shipment.
why didn't I get an email about apple care coverage for my iphone