What's new

Welcome to the iPhone 15 Forum!

Found the features a bit disappointing TBH. USB-C is the only thing that will excite people I think.

I did like the new titanium finish and the enhanced cameras would be great.
My thoughts exactly. Although I intend to keep my iPhone 12 Pro Max for another year, the blue titanium Pro Max and its cameras look quite tempting. I also like the thought of using one charging cable for all my iDevices.

The USB-C and the new 120mm zoom camera would be the two main reasons I'm going to upgrade. The trade in values are pretty good as well.

I was hoping for something amazing, something that would make it worth upgrading from my 14 Pro Max......
I can get over half the cost for my 14 this year, next year nowhere near so.... Maybe...

Ok, after much thought I decided against it, I'm just not excited about it, underwhelmed, I'll keep my 14 Pro Max for another year ....
I'll treat it to a new case :)

My iPhone 12 is getting a bit long in the tooth now, and although it’s quite capable with iOS17, I’ve decided to go for a new iPhone15 Pro in blue and keep my iPhone 12 updated (for as long as possible) as a working spare, just in case!
My niece is looking to upgrade her iPhone 6, so she can have my old iPhone XR (with iOS17).
Only had my Watch Ultra for a year, so that is staying!

Picked up the iPhone 15 PM on release day.. decided to go with the Max this time and I have to say it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be carrying it around..
1000000531.jpg
1000000530.jpg
1000000533.jpg

Congrats, I like that carbon fiber case! Does it work with MagSafe holders?

Bought the Apple iPhone 15 Pro traded in my 11 new 15 is a winner happy they replaced the poor charging port on phone and now have better charger and cord, not happy having to buy the charger.
The 15 is better all around better camera and brighter screen does everything much faster people tell me my calls sound much better.
Have in a Otter Defender XT Pro case, it even covers the charging port keep dirt out.