What's new

Welcome to the iPhone6 Plus Forum!

Seems to depend on what colour you want, Silver is ok for the 19th apparently.

What color, size, and carrier....I went with space gray this time, but none of the others on verizon seemed be shipping any sooner. I case my phones, so I'm not hard over on the color.

Also, I don't get why Verizon charges a $30 one-time upgrade fee. For what, exactly? Just another way to line their pockets. Argh! If I were smart, I'd just cancel my cell phone plan altogether.

Looks as if all of the 5.5 inch models have a one-month wait now. But the 4.7-inch model is still shipping on 9/19. Interesting.

Looks as if all of the 5.5 inch models have a one-month wait now. But the 4.7-inch model is still shipping on 9/19. Interesting.
Yes, it means that Apple severely underestimated the demand for the 6 plus and didn't have nearly enough to satisfy the preorder demand.

Yes, it means that Apple severely underestimated the demand for the 6 plus and didn't have nearly enough to satisfy the preorder demand.
Yes they did, Very frustrating to say the least.

I knew they'd run out. I'm actually surprised at the October 16th delivery date I was given. I really wish it was next week, but at least I got my order in, even if I have to wait a month.

Think it might be best to just wait until all the hype dies down before ordering. We've waited this long for Apples new release products I'm sure a few more err....weeks won't hurt? Much!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the USA, the ordering time is based on what time zone you're in. For example, I'm in the Eastern time zone, so my window for ordering opens at 3:01 am.

And yes, my alarm IS set. :D

Marilyn

How right you were; I'm still tired & 7pm, EDT...

Definitely pre ordering Friday! I can't wait to get my hands on a silver iPhone 6 Plus. :)

I'll be more than happy to trade in this Galaxy Note 3!

I have the 4s & have been waiting for this release; in the interim I have considered the Note 4 or the Edge too. After reading all the reviews, talking to folks who have the Android, etc. & sorting out tons of information/user comments, I decided to stay w/Apple... Believing that you are getting a much better made, dependable product, I have an order in for the 5.5 Plus...

Morning everyone I'm new to the site and can't wait to get my 6 plus 64gb.

I ordered my 6plus that morning at 9am. Mine will be shipped on 10/14

Stock may be in short supply as I believe 40 million kangaroos have ordered the iPhone 6 plus to replace their aging iPads

Last edited: