What's new

Broken screen iphone 6 plus

RajanG

Reaction score
i bought iphone6 plus 64 gb one month back, now the screen is broken very badly, will they replace it freely since it is only a month old or should I pay for it. Also I want to know, if I pay for it, can I ask for new phone replacement.

i bought iphone6 plus 64 gb one month back, now the screen is broken very badly, will they replace it freely since it is only a month old or should I pay for it. Also I want to know, if I pay for it, can I ask for new phone replacement.
If you purchased AppleCare+ when you bought your iPhone 6 plus, you're covered for the broken screen with a payment of $79.00. If you don't have AppleCare+, you'll have to pay the full cost of the repair as the standard warranty doesn't cover accidental damage. If you pay for the repair, which is about half the cost of a new phone, you'll likely receive a refurbished unit.

What will be price if we get it fixed from other than Apple Care or we go for other dealer who are offering the same thing ?

What will be price if we get it fixed from other than Apple Care or we go for other dealer who are offering the same thing ?
That depends on where you go. An independent repair shop can charge whatever it chooses. Most are cheaper than Apple's prices but your warranty is voided. If you go to an Apple Store or an authorized service centre, your warranty is not affected.