What's new

Verzion iPhone bad esn or idk! plz help

iPhoneAttik

Reaction score
can someone please help me or give me advice on this i bought an iphone 4 from a girl that said she didnt need the phone anymore cause shes getting something new so she sold it. i go to get it cut on an they say its on a lost or stolen list or something an i said what can i do an they just said get her to call in an tell them its not stolen an i said okay (i contacted her im waiting on a response) i been looking online an i found out not only if the phone was lost or stolen it goes on the list people say if they dont pay they bill it goes on the list to. so i tried to call the number the phone had an it says not in service any more so im assuming it got cut off.

im looking for any advice on getting it off the lost or stolen list, flashing it to some other pre paid service or anything that will help me get this phone to work. im kinda blowed that i just bought this thinking i had a good deal.

welll thanks any help i would appreciate

jst got in contact w/ the people who sold me the phone they said its cut off because they didnt pay the bill...sooo what are my options now?

If memory serves, Verizon will keep the ESN locked until the debt has been settled.

could i pay the debt thats on the meid # if i go to the store an give them the info, an if that doesnt work could it be flashed to use with another carrier? is that possible

Believe Verizon locks all the phones on a delinquent account. So you might have to pay off the entire account to do this. Personally, I would go into a VZW corporate store and simply ask what you can do. And take anything you can to prove you bought the phone not knowing it was locked.

From what I know, I believe so. But I am no expert on the matter. Hopefully someone with more direct dealings than me can shed some more light on the situation.