What's new

Please help!!! Verizon iphone 4 w/ bad esn ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree, asking the person who gifted it to help sort it out would make the most sense. If someone is gifting you an iPhone I would hope they aren't a stranger. Unless shes like a call girl or something and it was a gift from a client trying to stalk her using GPS. Either way, something was definitely fishy about this. But glad it worked out baby. Grats.

I have to agree, asking the person who gifted it to help sort it out would make the most sense. If someone is gifting you an iPhone I would hope they aren't a stranger. Unless shes like a call girl or something and it was a gift from a client trying to stalk her using GPS. Either way, something was definitely fishy about this. But glad it worked out baby. Grats.

lmao!

I'm sorry if I offended anybody here by what I said before. My boyfriend left me without saying anything and I was mad at the world at the time.
I guess the false accusations that I stole the iphone was the straw that broke the camel's back. Again, my apologies.

And I think I deserve an apology from stewberger and beijing and whoever said mean things... it really hurt

iphone_baby22 said:
I'm sorry if I offended anybody here by what I said before. My boyfriend left me without saying anything and I was mad at the world at the time.
I guess the false accusations that I stole the iphone was the straw that broke the camel's back. Again, my apologies.

And I think I deserve an apology from stewberger and beijing and whoever said mean things... it really hurt

I'm sorry if I said anything

Like I said before, I'm happy that everything worked out for you, but this is now just getting all kinds of weirdness in this thread....

*unsubscribed to avoid any more strangeness*

???Who is Beijing??? Well i'm sorry for anything that could have said in my post and hurted u, i didn't mean to be rude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wxman 2003- Thanks for your never, never, never, ever, ever input, but I officially have service now on cricket...

so ALL of you were wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong !!! HAHAHAH!!!

I woulda shared how, but since di*k and dic*head called me a thief, i'm gonna keep it a secret... thanks to all, and to all a goodnight

i knew you could do it can you plzz tell me how to flash my iphone:iphone4horiz: 4 to cricet or metropcs or sprint or pageplus thanks cau i cant use my :phone: or my txting:messages: or itunes:itunes: thanks in advance

Some people will try anything at the cost of others.....what a db

This thread has run its course. Nothing else good will come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.