What's new

Please help!!! Verizon iphone 4 w/ bad esn ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
iphone_baby22 said:
wxman 2003- Thanks for your never, never, never, ever, ever input, but I officially have service now on cricket...

so ALL of you were wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong !!! HAHAHAH!!!

I woulda shared how, but since di*k and dic*head called me a thief, i'm gonna keep it a secret... thanks to all, and to all a goodnight

You seem both ignorant and full of IT....

You ask a question about unlocking a phone that has been locked by Verizon for a reason...and that reason, either because a bill wasn't paid, a customer trying to do a hustle or whatever may be, it was locked for a reason.

If the phone came "factory" sealed than it's new...it wouldn't be locked...pure and simple! That's just both common sense and the way it is.

Then you come on this forum to ask how to unlock a phone that was locked by the service carrier which is both against a contract that was agreed on by the person whom purchased the phone and the carrier as well as wrong in asking legit customers to help resolve your woes. I would venture to say most, if not all of the forum members here "pay" their bills and resent helping a person of low morale!

Then you blurt out that the people trying to either help or explain are just shooting in the air and don't know anything about the iPhone....well smart ass, why would you even go and waste your precious time to ask people what you probably think you already know?

I feel you are just either leading on people with a fictitious problem just to keep your mind busy or your trying to get out of something you or one of yours caused as to have your phone locked.....

I appreciate these forums however, it'd people like you that at times, make them a PITA!

I think this thread has headed down the wrong path.

@iPhone baby, unfortunately there is a reason verzion has blocked your phone. If you have received the phone ligitamatly then verzion should be able to sort this out for you. I can understand the reasoning behind the reluctance of our users not to help you.

It's my understanding that there is no legal or easy way to deal with a blocked ESN, similar to a blocked IMEI here in the UK. My advice to you is to just keep at vezion, they are going to be the only people that can help you in your current situation.

I will keep this thread open for now but I advise all users to keep things friendly...

She said that she already sort out the issue with esn ;) maybe verizon helped or her gifter went to pay the bill finaly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stuberger- I'm ignorant; yet I managed to jailbreak, unlock, and get service on my iphone all on my own without ANY help from this forum.... that sounds REALLL ignorant *sarcasm*

Just wondering, as long as we're on the topic, what is iPhone/IPod Touch "jailbreaking"?

The phone was probably reported stolen a week after you had it..I believe the only reason Verizon would block the ESN is if you're paying that phone in payments along with your phone bill, and you went past due. Other then that, the only real reason they block ESN's is when they're stolen/reported as lost. Call Verizon and tell them you're trying to buy a phone from someone, and give them your ESN so you can see for yourself.

Cain01-Your about the only one posting in here who's got any sense. I wish I can put my picture up here and let these folks see what I look like. I bet their tunes would change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't we all just act like adults and get along .....stop talking about her please we really don't know why she asked the question she asked but it does set the tone for new people to read all the negitive feed on this site come people grow up a little .... the moderator needs to act on this and now...................................just saying

bigtankusa1 said:
Can't we all just act like adults and get along .....stop talking about her please we really don't know why she asked the question she asked but it does set the tone for new people to read all the negitive feed on this site come people grow up a little .... the moderator needs to act on this and now...................................just saying

+100. I have been reading this thread for a few days now and it needs to stop. iPhone baby your issue was solved, that should be it. I hope you are enjoying your iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Folks I deleted several comments. If this continues I will close the thread and issue infractions. Enough!

Why on earth would your appearance have any bearing on the situation? I cant express how proud I am of you that you managed to get your stolen phone on to another service, and were able to continue to use someone elses stolen device.

Now that you have come in here, insulted the community and then attempted to gloat about it, I can say that you are obviously at a maturity level well BEYOND that of the other members here.

The forums managed without you before you came, and will manage without you once you leave. So please, feel free to move on since you think this is a community full of morons and idiots.

Have a nice day! :D

Cain01-Your about the only one posting in here who's got any sense. I wish I can put my picture up here and let these folks see what I look like. I bet their tunes would change.

Why on earth would your appearance have any bearing on the situation? I cant express how proud I am of you that you managed to get your stolen phone on to another service, and were able to continue to use someone elses stolen device.

Now that you have come in here, insulted the community and then attempted to gloat about it, I can say that you are obviously at a maturity level well BEYOND that of the other members here.

The forums managed without you before you came, and will manage without you once you leave. So please, feel free to move on since you think this is a community full of morons and idiots.

Have a nice day! :D

+5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JLangevin said:
I clearly and concisely answered her question. No it cannot be unlocked. Just because she doesn't like the answer does not make it untrue.

And everyone should just drop the subject and unsubscribe from the thread. Since we know the ESN is bad the phone is illegitimate anyway and wenas a community do not assist people work around ethics.

Great answer, JLangevin.

Status
Not open for further replies.