What's new

Unlock iphone 4S

brvaland

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a locked iphone 4S with AT&T given by a friend from USA and i would like to use it in UK and looking for a unlock procedure. After researching online i found this website that claims that they can unlock 4S.

-=Link removed as its a scam site=-

Can someone advise if it is Geniune?

Any help will be appreciated !!

No unlock for the 4s currently exists. Sorry!

Thanks for your quick reply, do you think we will be getting unlock for iPhone 4S in few weeks.

Can I use iPhone 4S as iPod until an official unlock is released.

you can jailbreak and use it as an ipod touch using absinthe . read here, Dev-Team Blog

t
he guy who deals with unlocks is @MuscleNerd so you have to ask him but there is usually no ETA's.

Thanks for your quick reply.

While researching last night i came across this link for iPhone 4 but may work for 4S.

They claim that it may work on 4S but not tested yet so wanted to check if anyone have managed to test it on 4S. Please advise?

Thanks for your quick reply.

While researching last night i came across this link for iPhone 4 but may work for 4S.

They claim that it may work on 4S but not tested yet so wanted to check if anyone have managed to test it on 4S. Please advise?

There is no unlock for the iPhone 4S as for now. You have to wait until the dev team release a proper one, anything else could be scam.