What's new

Unlock 4s

phynn

Reaction score
Hi
I just bought 4s and when I insert a sim it tells me to insert the previous sim (the phone is from Uk so im guessing it was on 02) can you please tell me how to unlock it step by step. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance

Depending on the baseband it could be unlocked by Gevey Sim or
it could be done by redsn0w to jailbreak it first then use ultrasnow to unlock, then ultra snow
Fixer from Cydia depends if u nees that afterwards.

So again depends on baseband and if it is the newest baseband or newer then none of the above will work and you then
at this point in Time can not unlock it.

Now if you knew who you bought it from maybe they could call the carrier and get it unlocked by them.

There are various methods to unlock an iPhone. One among them is the remote unlocking service. This method of unlocking is safe, simple, affordable and quick. You can get the remote unlocking service for an iPhone 4S from ***Moderation Notice: Removed External Link Per Forum Rules!*** at low cost with easy unlocking instructions. This method of unlocking doesn't require a jailbreak too. All the best mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
@xamdam, incorrect. The 4s can ONLY be unlocked via factory unlock or an interposer like the Gevey SIM. Ultrasn0w's last support was the iPhone 4 on baseband 01.59.00.

Most carriers will charge a small to no few to help you factory unlock your 4S assuming you meet their requirements

willerz2 said:
@xamdam, incorrect. The 4s can ONLY be unlocked via factory unlock or an interposer like the Gevey SIM. Ultrasn0w's last support was the iPhone 4 on baseband 01.59.00.

Most carriers will charge a small to no few to help you factory unlock your 4S assuming you meet their requirements

I unlocked my 4s that was on AT&T from a remote unlock service I found in classified ad. He unlock mine and my wife's 4s in a matter of hours. He was 30 bucks and I can also update and not have it lock on us

I unlocked my 4s that was on AT&T from a remote unlock service I found in classified ad. He unlock mine and my wife's 4s in a matter of hours. He was 30 bucks and I can also update and not have it lock on us

That's an IMEI or factory unlock. The services that offer these basically has someone put your IMEI on the global whitelist and is the same as a factory unlock