What's new

The official I've pre-ordered my iPhone 4S Thread!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let us know if you've placed your pre-order for the iPhone 4s!

Just waiting for a few more hours to pass before I venture forth to do battle with ATT's online pre-order page....grins.

Well, I've done it.

Just placed my on line order with Apple.Ca for a 4S Black 64GB and their Apple Care extended warranty.

Shipping is free and is marked as "Ships by October 14th"

It took a while to check for my upgrade eligibility just to tell me that I won't be eligible until November 25. I guess I'll have to wait.

Just upgraded after a very long telephone call with AT&T.. Black 32GB! Now I'm having a hard time trying to decide which Otterbox Defender color to go with.......

Just upgraded after a very long telephone call with AT&T.. Black 32GB! Now I'm having a hard time trying to decide which Otterbox Defender color to go with.......

That's a really strong addiction. Will you be able to go to bed day 1 when you'll receive you shining iPhone 4S?

It took about two hours but finally pre-ordered my 64gb iphone 4s on AT&T premiere store.

That's a really strong addiction. Will you be able to go to bed day 1 when you'll receive you shining iPhone 4S?

I just looked at the call.. 72 minutes.. And yes I'll eventually get to bed, even if it's at three or four in the morning..lol

One Black, one white. Tired of the wife stealing my phone.

PS: Couldn't have gone any smoother. Most of the time consumed was spent finding CC and DL info.

Preordered mine this am. Went w a white one this time to make me feel like i also got new hardware. Ha. Im really really looking forward to his. Im not the least bit upset w it being 4S rather than 5. I dont let the rumor mill shape me like that!

Sadly, i think if apple wouldve made a new form factor and less upgrades, many folk would be ecstatic. This actually is a big upgrade. AND, i dot want a bigger phone...

I tried to order at 3 am and the verizon site wasn't offering applecare and their phones weren't on until 6. I ust tried again and the same problem occurred. I called and apparently, it has been a problem all morning. So, when I get my phone before I activate it, I have to call and activate the applecare. I have to order through verizon and not apple since I was still eligible for my two every two discount. FAIL Verizon.

Ordered 1 x 16 gig black 4s from apple .com.

I know a few days early but what about a STICKY for Tracking number info thread for orders from APPLE.

I say they will ship direct from China so we have the 14th, my son says no they will ship from a US warehouse?
Also will Apple use Fed ex or UPS.

Trido