What's new

The official I've GOT MY iPhone 4s thread!

Mine is sitting in the box waiting to be shipped back to Verizon. It was officially pronounced DOA yesterday, and now they have no more new ones to ship out. They are waiting on a backorder from Apple I was told. They also refused to issue me enough credit to upgrade to the 32 GB and let me pick it up at the store (everyone local is out of the 16's), so tomorrow I'm heading to the At&t store and buying a 32 GB from them. So hopefully tomorrow I will have a working iPhone.

Mine arrived today, white 16gb!!! looks great glad I chose white this time!

I have not received my pre-ordered 4S yet. Maybe I will go to ATT&T to see if they can cancel my order and sell me another one!!?? Wonder why they made so many of the bigger GB phones????

I will finally be joining you guys, my black 4S just left Tennessee in will be in my hands by 3 PM tomorrow! Finally!

I got mine last night. This is my first iPhone. Previously I had the Droid 1, Droid X and the Droid Bionic. I never thought I would leave the world of Android but I am glad I did. This phone is amazing.

i got mine the day it came out. i called radio shack and they had a white 16gb for att that i was wanting and they held it for an hour for me to get off work and everything so i think radio shack is awesome now. so far i love my ip4s i am coming from many phone over the last few months i've owned the nexus one(still have it), htc inspire, samsung captivate, motorola backflip,htc aria, motorola bravo, o and a web os phone the hp veer wow this phone was tiny. anyways i missed my iphone and it was the only phone i kept for more than a year so i figured i would come back.

I got my 4S today! Bye bye Droid, hello iphone! This thing is awesome so far

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

You can keep screen awake during charging just to settings and turn auto lock feature to never

FINALLY I have my Black 32GB 4s in a Black LifeProof Gen2 case. I picked up the phone last night from a friend at my local apple store no wait whatsoever and today got my LifeProof Case at Best Buy. I am thrilled. I love this phone. I may have to end up getting an extended battery case though as the batter life is not great. Five years with a Palm Treo is over!!!!!