What's new

The official I've GOT MY iPhone 4s thread!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Got your iPhone 4S today? Let us know!!

On the truck and out for delivery as we speak! Hopefully I'll be posting up a shiny new pic of it soon :cool:

I gots mine!!

2709-iphone-4s.jpg

I owned a 3G back in the day for about 6 months and haven't used one since. So far the screen seems super crisp and phone seems to function really fast. The one definite feature that Apple has over all other phones is feel. Nothing else has the same quality feel that the iPhone does :)

I owned a 3G back in the day for about 6 months and haven't used one since. So far the screen seems super crisp and phone seems to function really fast. The one definite feature that Apple has over all other phones is feel. Nothing else has the same quality feel that the iPhone does :)

Nice.

Been using mine for about four hours now and loving it. It is my first iPhone but I have always had iPod ever since first gen. Recently I got an ipad2 and a Mac mini. Lovin life!

Got mine!
2-1/2 hours on the phone with Verizon (insert PO'd smiley here).
They are supposed to call me back and see why it won't activate after they "do further research".

The instructions that came with it were real BS. They said simply to turn on the phone and walk through the prompts, nothing about needing iTunes on a PC or syncing with the phone. Finally got all that done and the phone registered through my computer, but it simply won't connect to the network.

Droid fired back up and reactivated thankfully. I'm not holding my breath for them to call back. Not after reading the At&t thread...