What's new

The official I got my iPhone 5s thread!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pick up your iPhone 5S today? Let us know about it!

Got my two! Loving the fingerprint unlock feature.

Got mine as well - also loving fingerprint unlock... once you get into the habit of holding your finger on the home button an extra second after pressing it, it's INCREDIBLY handy...

I love mine. I got lucky. The AT&T I went to only had 3 32g left when I got there and I purchased two.

looks like im going to be late getting it this year, would love to see some videos or pics from you guys

They didn't have my first choice, 32g gold, so I settled for a 16g space grey.

Did anyone manage to get hold of the gold yet? I'd love to see photos.

I got my 16g space gray at a Verizon store. I heard one of the managers say that they didn't get any gold and they are backordered.

same at my Best Buy with the Gold, they didn't have any... they didn't have any 64gb grey's either

Sup fellows, we'll I just picked up my 5s 32GB w/ Verizon. Anyway this is the color I wanted but, I did want 64gb but they didn't have none.. I upgraded from the 4s, bigggg difference.. ;)

Sent from 4s Tapatalk

same at my Best Buy with the Gold, they didn't have any... they didn't have any 64gb grey's either

That's what I've been hearing, on the news too. My BIGGEST issue/disappointment is that I thought/wished/hoped the new iPhones would have the 1TB; the 64GB is not large enough. That's my only COMPLAINT. O, well.......maybe next time

That's what I've been hearing, on the news too. My BIGGEST issue/disappointment is that I thought/wished/hoped the new iPhones would have the 1TB; the 64GB is not large enough. That's my only COMPLAINT. O, well.......maybe next time

1TB? that would sure be nice but wont happen for like 30 years :p am happy myself even with 64GB atm though my ipad is 128gb and I am glad it will last plenty of time