What's new

The official "I've got my iPhone 6" thread!

My 16GB Space Gray 6 arrived at 3:05PM Local time.....
Will be activating it later today...want to double-check the back-up for my 5!!
So glad I got to pre-order EARLY!! No way I'd stand for hours in a line -- only to be turned away at the last minute because "we're all out --- Sorry!!":rolleyes:

My 16GB Space Gray 6 arrived at 3:05PM Local time.....
Will be activating it later today...want to double-check the back-up for my 5!!
So glad I got to pre-order EARLY!! No way I'd stand for hours in a line -- only to be turned away at the last minute because "we're all out --- Sorry!!":rolleyes:
Congrats, You're going to love it and yes i agree, I couldn't queue either, Pre order is the way to go.

Got my iPhone6 Friday. Very nice but Verizon store not ready. Didn't even have cases available. Thinking it's a lack of preparation issue. All up and running now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got my iPhone 6 space gray 64GB yesterday at a small verizon store that doesn't get much traffic. I had been having trouble with not having enough space on my 5s, so I had saved everything I needed to my computer through iExplorer. I then set up my phone as new. When I had tried setting it up from a backup, the apps kept getting hung up. Once I had it set up as new, I synced it with iTunes. It was a bit of a PIA to have to reset my settings for mail and networks, but in the end I now have a "cleaner" phone.

Love the features. And love the zoom display for these older eyes! You all are going to shake your head at me...but I am not so sure I am going to like the larger size of the 6 over the 5s!! It just doesn't feel quite as "solid" and the 6 won't fit in my pocket very well. But, it is purdy and I love it!

Let us know if you've received the iPhone 6!
I had pre-ordered my phone. I had to work yesterday so I couldn't open it until 10pm. I went with a 64GB Space Gray 6. I had originally ordered the 6+, but glad I went with the 6 instead. Still plenty big enough for me.

I didn't pre-order but I stopped by my local AT&T store at 1pm on September 19 and there was no line. I checked in and got an iPhone 6 Gold 64GB.

While talking with Verizon on the phone Thursday afternoon I cancelled the plus because I couldn't get it till end of October. Reordered iphone 6 with 128gb and over nighted it and at 2:20pm Friday I was up boxing it. Less than 25 hours from order to receive on opening day and I didn't have to stand in line.

i joined very lately to this forum, i am the first person in my area costco who got iphone 6 64GB verizon on 19th .

I got my iPhone 6 as well. Anyone having trouble with Dropbox. Seems when I turned on camera upload the app crashed. And then when I reopen it crashes
I have been getting dropbox crashes as well...

Got mine with the release of ios 8.0.1 and loving the new feel and design of the 6, still getting used to the power button on the side of the phone