What's new

Tether data connection to iPad

60DegreeVVT

Reaction score
So i got the phone Properly jailbroken and i downloaded "Tether Me" ( as directed from a friend) and i got the program installed And go to settings--> general--> network and turn internet tethering on but i can NOT get the iPad and iPhone to pair....

Oh and i bought MiWi 4 and it didnt work either...

Any ideas or help?

Thank You!

Last edited:
These are paid apps gotten for free from a pirate site. We don't support stolen apps on this forum. You get what you pay for!

I also paid for, 9.99, or whatever it was for the featured app MiWi and it did not work. I did that after the free crack.

Any instances why the paid for application wqs not working?

Try searching the forums, I'm sure someone had this problem be for. You might also try emailing or twittering cydia. Don't pay Pocobear any attention, he sounds like a Bit#% A$$ and not to bright if he is posting that on a IPHONE 4 HACKING thread.

Well i hope i have not offended anyone. Secondly i did PURCHASE from TheRock, MiWi and it is not working....

Do you have any speculation as to why a purchased program does not work....

Or do you offer any alternitive programs that i could use?

Thank you again...

I'm sure there are many people that can help with MyWi problems, their probably just not awake yet.
Try rebooting and setting it up again.
Check the ""MyWi 4.0 FAQs /Support" on the Cydia page for the MyWi app.

Hope this will get you started until someone else wakes up. :)

I'm sure there are many people that can help with MyWi problems, their probably just not awake yet.
Try rebooting and setting it up again.
Check the ""MyWi 4.0 FAQs /Support" on the Cydia page for the MyWi app.

Hope this will get you started until someone else wakes up. :)

I have restarted the springboard several times and i have even shut down and rebooted with redsn0w. Still no dice. Is there any way to return the purchase if it does not work?

I have experience with it because i have MiWi on my iPad and used it several times.

I am just trying to ditch the data plan on the ipad and just tether from here on out.

Well thanks for the insight. Hopefully someone has some suggestions.