What's new

sSlickwraps,my thoughts

Me too. My first slickwraps and im sure ill be ordering a few more once i fancy a change. Cant recommend them enough. Wouldnt mind the glow series too they look really cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. My first slickwraps and im sure ill be ordering a few more once i fancy a change. Cant recommend them enough. Wouldnt mind the glow series too they look really cool.

I use a yellow glow wrap and I have the red one as well as a wooden style one but have not put on the wooden one yet

I use a yellow glow wrap and I have the red one as well as a wooden style one but have not put on the wooden one yet

I planned on getting the red glow wrap at first but its not on the site to order, taking a 2nd look at them though i will more than likely go with the green one at some point. Does the glow last on them? Fade atall? Cant imagine it to but might aswel ask somebody who uses one.

They are very good and the glow does last.. and it takes a few minutes to really glow but once it does its like you have a glow stick

mine arrived this morning, ordered them last tuesday night so roughly 1 week to get to the UK which is great. most difficult part for me was getting the cut outs off, had a little accident with one of the side pieces ripping on one side but its still gone on perfect will just have to be careful taking it off. heres what it looks like with my griffin bumper (sorry about the pics guys the light is really bad in my room LOL)

View attachment 4588View attachment 4589View attachment 4590
Glad you like the red one,iv had lots of interest and compliments on mine,looks lovely with the bumper.

There great arent they. Wasnt expecting them to feel so great either it feels like i have a new phone

yes they are,i couldn't stop looking at mine and touching it at first,its so great that you can completely change the look of your phone so easily and cheaply.