What's new

SlickWraps Carbon Fiber 3GS + 4G

iGaz

Reaction score
Iv'e been trying out the Carbon Fiber wraps this past week on both my iPhone 4 and the 3GS. Here's the pics,

eef11ead.jpg
1394a9b1.jpg

22f4ce3b.jpg
b09e1875.jpg
4e73aff0.jpg
c456129a.jpg
84cef68a.jpg
8c941c1f.jpg

Once again I'm really quite surprised by the quality of these wraps. Its not just a simple sticker. There's depth and texture to the wrap just like real carbon fiber. These were just as easy to install as the wooden wraps I reviewed a couple of weeks ago (http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/iphone-4-accessories-14/slickwraps-reviews-16067/) but I did notice if you weren't careful with the side wraps on the iPhone 4 they could be stretched when repositioning them for the perfect fit. No such problems with the 3GS, two part wrap goes on easily and even the back wrap is simple to get round the curves with no bubbles.

These wraps are not like other cheap stickers where you only get one shot of fitting them, Just like the wooden wraps these are completely reusable (just keep the original backing), so can be fitted as many times as you want to get that perfect fit, or adjusted when fitting them if your not 100% happy.

Once again if you have any questions just ask here or check out slickwraps in our supporting vendors page or at SlickWraps.com

SlickWraps.com - iPhone Forum

Custom skins, wraps and cases for iPhones, iPads and other mobile devices