What's new

sSlickwraps,my thoughts

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
$Photo on 10-01-2012 at 13.50.jpg$Photo on 10-01-2012 at 13.50 #2.jpgwell my red carbon Slickwraps came this morning,on opening the the box i thought hm nice,installation-back pretty easy-front not too bad,screen protector easy-side pretty tricky,got it right after a while,luckily they are so repositional that you can keep trying,so what do i think now my wrap is on?......fantastic,amazing,love it......thanks Slickwraps for a great product......edit-one more thing,what you see is what you get,it looks exactly as it does on the website.

Last edited:
Ordering the same one tonight.. Took me a while to settle on a colour. Is it as nice and vibrant red as it looks on the website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordering the same one tonight.. Took me a while to settle on a colour. Is it as nice and vibrant red as it looks on the website?

i suppose it depends on your computer how it shows,on mine it looks slightly darker than in real life so to speak,its a lovely shade of red,not garish,its tends to change shades as you move it around,i have a thing for red so i like it,its lovely,i don't think you will be disappointed.

i suppose it depends on your computer how it shows,on mine it looks slightly darker than in real life so to speak,its a lovely shade of red,not garish,its tends to change shades as you move it around,i have a thing for red so i like it,its lovely,i don't think you will be disappointed.

I love red too.. Hoping to eventually pick up a red one in the glow series if they come back in stock. Look forward to recieving mine.

I love red too.. Hoping to eventually pick up a red one in the glow series if they come back in stock. Look forward to recieving mine.

just put my pics on,i liked the home button bare but you do get a cover for it.......it looks a bit pink in the photos so don't worry about that.

Last edited:
just put my pics on,i liked the home button bare but you do get a cover for it.......it looks a bit pink in the photos so don't worry about that.

Looking at the pics im really glad ive decided on the red. It looks awesome. Also i like the home button bare too. Ill be using a red griffin bumper with mine but might get a black one :)

Looking at the pics im really glad ive decided on the red. It looks awesome. Also i like the home button bare too. Ill be using a red griffin bumper with mine but might get a black one :)

that sound nice,its great fun to make your phone your own,I'm sending for a white Sena Sarach leather pouch with red stitching and the little red apple that i got left with where its cut out I'm going to stick on the case.you will just love it when it comes,so exciting.

Last edited:
I knew you'd love it. I'm like you though I prefer the home button bare. Looks pink to me!

They are brilliant though ain't they!

iHolophyte

I knew you'd love it. I'm like you though I prefer the home button bare. Looks pink to me!

They are brilliant though ain't they!

iHolophyte
yes its coming across bit pink but its a nice red,no i didn't like the home button covered,nice that you get the option tho,yes they are brilliant and i know i will be having more in the future,how fantastic that you can change the whole look of your phone just like that,wish they sold them in the shops here in the uk.

yes its coming across bit pink but its a nice red,no i didn't like the home button covered,nice that you get the option tho,yes they are brilliant and i know i will be having more in the future,how fantastic that you can change the whole look of your phone just like that,wish they sold them in the shops here in the uk.

I agree I wish they sold them here too. I did ask Andrew if they would ever consider this. I love the fact when the wraps on your phone its still as slim as the iPhone is intended but protected from scratches by putting it your pocket, or handbag (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

I agree I wish they sold them here too. I did ask Andrew if they would ever consider this. I love the fact when the wraps on your phone its still as slim as the iPhone is intended but protected from scratches by putting it your pocket, or handbag (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte
yes lol or handbag,i love the way it looks like part of your phone and not like a bit of whatever that you stuck on it.

I'm looking at getting a brushed metal one. To amplify the silver sides already on the phone.

iHolophyte
yes thats very nice,trouble is theyr all nice,wonder if there will be any new ones this year?

yes thats very nice,trouble is theyr all nice,wonder if there will be any new ones this year?

I'm sure there will be. They seem to bring out new ones all the time. I only realised yesterday they do glow in the dark ones now.

iHolophyte

Ok so got mine on order just now. Hope the postman brings it to me within a week or so :)
I do hope they re stock too as soon as they do ill be ordering the red glow in the dark wrap aswel.