What's new

sSlickwraps,my thoughts

Ok so got mine on order just now. Hope the postman brings it to me within a week or so :)
I do hope they re stock too as soon as they do ill be ordering the red glow in the dark wrap aswel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you pay in total if you don't mind me asking?

iHolophyte

It cost $20 for the slick wraps. Found a voucher code online for free shipping so just $20 in total. Think it converts into about 13quid here.

Ok so got mine on order just now. Hope the postman brings it to me within a week or so :)
I do hope they re stock too as soon as they do ill be ordering the red glow in the dark wrap aswel.

thats great,let us know when you get it and what you think.

It cost $20 for the slick wraps. Found a voucher code online for free shipping so just $20 in total. Think it converts into about 13quid here.

yes i googled it the other day,its about £13 69 ish,cheaper than amazon

we could form a Slickwraps appreciation club here lol

Yea i found that it worked out cheaper too even cheaper than ebay too. Haha we could... Ive allready told alot of friends about them think they will be quite a few deliverys to manchester for january lol

theres no better advert than recommendation by word of mouth,i don't know any one else with an iPhone

£13 is pretty good for piece of mind over your phone. Some cases cost £85 and don't look half as good.

iHolophyte

very nice pictures.. and they are easy to apply it to the phones, also even after messing it up a few times it did not lose its stick like other ones do. you put it on once and it loses the stick and you lose $$'s.

very nice pictures.. and they are easy to apply it to the phones, also even after messing it up a few times it did not lose its stick like other ones do. you put it on once and it loses the stick and you lose $$'s.
yes,the sides were a bit tricky,i didn't want any aluminium showing but even after several attempts they still stuck well,with some patience anyone can fit them.

And Poisonivy looks like she has great hands so thats a bonus! (Laughs out loud) only kidding.

iHolophyte