What's new

sSlickwraps,my thoughts

yes,the sides were a bit tricky,i didn't want any aluminium showing but even after several attempts they still stuck well,with some patience anyone can fit them.

yeah that was the hardest part to do and apart from the sim tray and the apple logo you dont see any aluminium. with some patients any one can do it... I and the worse at it and I managed to do it but it took two attempts, I previously purchased a invisible shield that lost its stick after the first attempt and it puts you off buying something like that again.

And Poisonivy looks like she has great hands so thats a bonus! (Laughs out loud) only kidding.

iHolophyte

That is always a bonus! great hands. shame we did not see the rest of her :)

yeah that was the hardest part to do and apart from the sim tray and the apple logo you dont see any aluminium. with some patients any one can do it... I and the worse at it and I managed to do it but it took two attempts, I previously purchased a invisible shield that lost its stick after the first attempt and it puts you off buying something like that again.

That is always a bonus! great hands. shame we did not see the rest of her :)

I did try to see if there was a reflection through the iPhone but unfortunately not 😔

iHolophyte

lol! sneaky you wouldent though as the camera is facing away from her. you do see her blonde hair i think its blonde any way..

are you looking more at her or the iphone skin? lol

but seriously the skin is nice and imo it feels nice in the hands and is like you have a new device instead of upgrading from the 4 to the 4S

lol! sneaky you wouldent though as the camera is facing away from her. you do see her blonde hair i think its blonde any way..

are you looking more at her or the iphone skin? lol

but seriously the skin is nice and imo it feels nice in the hands and is like you have a new device instead of upgrading from the 4 to the 4S

Totally agree with the way the skins make the phone feel like a new iPhone.

And of course I was checking out the red slickwrap..... Honest (laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

You boys lol!!! Yes i am a blonde.

My friend got a white one on his black iPhone because he wishes he had a white one lol. They are really cool though. I just love my white iPhone 4 too much to change its color. I could get these for free though because my same friend knows one of the owners of the company that makes slickwraps :)

My friend got a white one on his black iPhone because he wishes he had a white one lol. They are really cool though. I just love my white iPhone 4 too much to change its color. I could get these for free though because my same friend knows one of the owners of the company that makes slickwraps :)

You get them and send them to me *wink wink* (laughs out loud) kidding

iHolophyte

my Sena Sarach pouch came this morning but it was really tight so i just sent it back,i think i will customise the one i have for now as its a good fit.

my Sena Sarach pouch came this morning but it was really tight so i just sent it back,i think i will customise the one i have for now as its a good fit.

Sena Sarach pouch ? did you try the mood ring as well? that one is good also. changes colours and makes the phone look nicer.

that is a good idea to customise the one you have it looks really good.

a lot of people used that approach before apple officially released the white and even after as its hassle selling the black to get a white or finding some one who will swap as apple does not do that, unless you happened to buy it within that 15 days.

well free is always good but its also good to support them as well. if they give out everything for free how will they continue to make and sell these skins and cases for the devices?:)

If we did that here then every company would be bankrupt in a week lol as every one knows each other and is very good friends.

Sena Sarach pouch ? did you try the mood ring as well? that one is good also. changes colours and makes the phone look nicer.

that is a good idea to customise the one you have it looks really good.

a lot of people used that approach before apple officially released the white and even after as its hassle selling the black to get a white or finding some one who will swap as apple does not do that, unless you happened to buy it within that 15 days.

well free is always good but its also good to support them as well. if they give out everything for free how will they continue to make and sell these skins and cases for the devices?:)

If we did that here then every company would be bankrupt in a week lol as every one knows each other and is very good friends.
yes it was a really nice leather pouch by Sena but as i said it was so tight that i think eventually it could have pulled off my Slickwraps,I'm quite inventive so i can make the case i have look good,all the left over pieces that you get when you have installed your Slickwraps can be very useful.....p.s the mood ring looks interesting.

yes it was a really nice leather pouch by Sena but as i said it was so tight that i think eventually it could have pulled off my Slickwraps,I'm quite inventive so i can make the case i have look good,all the left over pieces that you get when you have installed your Slickwraps can be very useful.....p.s the mood ring looks interesting.

Yeah most likely after X amount of time it would of pulled off the Wrap. So from the remains of the wraps you can create something very similar? I would love to see that and how you do it! I would just make a mess of it lol and all the left over pieces ended up stuck on the back of my macbook pro. also it was tempting to just leave the apple logo on there and have the whole thing on there instead of showing the original apple logo.

The red one feels nice in the hands but with the glow wraps its more of a smoother feel in your hand but atm I keep the red one that has a case and it looks pretty good still with the diamond case that apple where giving away at the time.

The mood ring is good but the first time you add it on it feels weird pressing the home button until it takes shape and then it feels ok after the first say 10 times of pressing on it and changing colours it was a rainbow colour the first time.

also I notice on the second picture that you left the top part of the apple on there?

Yeah most likely after X amount of time it would of pulled off the Wrap. So from the remains of the wraps you can create something very similar? I would love to see that and how you do it! I would just make a mess of it lol and all the left over pieces ended up stuck on the back of my macbook pro. also it was tempting to just leave the apple logo on there and have the whole thing on there instead of showing the original apple logo.

The red one feels nice in the hands but with the glow wraps its more of a smoother feel in your hand but atm I keep the red one that has a case and it looks pretty good still with the diamond case that apple where giving away at the time.

The mood ring is good but the first time you add it on it feels weird pressing the home button until it takes shape and then it feels ok after the first say 10 times of pressing on it and changing colours it was a rainbow colour the first time.

also I notice on the second picture that you left the top part of the apple on there?
i took the apple cut out off,i like to see the apple,i was going to use the little apple but its a bit small,I'm in the process of doing my case now,don't know how its going to turn out,i,l put a pic on in a bit.

mine arrived this morning, ordered them last tuesday night so roughly 1 week to get to the UK which is great. most difficult part for me was getting the cut outs off, had a little accident with one of the side pieces ripping on one side but its still gone on perfect will just have to be careful taking it off. heres what it looks like with my griffin bumper (sorry about the pics guys the light is really bad in my room LOL)

$Snapshot_20120117_6.JPG$Snapshot_20120117_7.JPG$Snapshot_20120117_8.JPG

mine arrived this morning, ordered them last tuesday night so roughly 1 week to get to the UK which is great. most difficult part for me was getting the cut outs off, had a little accident with one of the side pieces ripping on one side but its still gone on perfect will just have to be careful taking it off. heres what it looks like with my griffin bumper (sorry about the pics guys the light is really bad in my room LOL)

View attachment 4588View attachment 4589View attachment 4590

very impressed with how the red one looks as well