What's new

Springboard crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Reaction score
I went to update this app called Cleverbot through the AppStore and when I did my springboard crashed and went into safe mode & still shows I need to update the app. Is it because I'm jail broken that this is happening?

using certain themes in windterboard have caused non stop crashes on my iphone.. do you use winterboard?

Yeah I do. My theme is ADTR. A band (my favorite). Also, my volume control on my lock screen for the iPod isn't working now. The play/pause, next, an previous work fine. This just happened recently.

Jmills87 said:
No, just do the app update in safemode and then restart the springboard

How do I enter safe mode? (sorry, I've only been jail broken for a couple days)

You said it crashed into safemode when you tried to update, so just do the update once it crashes into safemode and then reboot

Tried it. It's not letting me update because I didn't buy. But it's crashing whenever I try to delete an app.

We do not support piracy here. Pay for the apps and then your phone will work correctly. Thread closed.

Last edited:
And you were told this before when I closed another thread of yours. THEN you PM me and I told you again. Then you open this thread, knowing full well you are a PIRATE?

I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.