What's new

Auxo crashing springboard

Installed the update. So far, Auxo's working great!
Hopefully, all the issues have been fixed. :) will report back when I've used this app for a few days.

Yeah - I put it back on after the most recent update. It still has adds some sluggishness for me - but RAM leak seems to be gone and crashyness is gone after this update. So we're getting somewhere.

Update from the iPhone 5 users?????? Running smooth? battery life holding up? Crashes?????

Update from the iPhone 5 users?????? Running smooth? battery life holding up? Crashes?????
Crashing all gone.. Battery life -- hmmmm. so/so.. Depending on what you leave on and off in Settings - as usual. When you leave it with 'factory' settings for PUSH, and Location Services and all the rest.... you still only get about 2/3rds to 3/4ths of Apple's stated specs for battery life on your BEST light to medium use days. Add in some fun Cydia tweaks and it's still only about 8-10 hours max before a recharge is needed. Apple definitely needs to UP the battery game for sure!

Basically I'm asking if you notice drain just from installing Auxo? I get great battery with a bunch of tweaks installed....just want to make sure my battery won't go down with the install of Auxo
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365712399.268917.jpg

It shouldn't be causing problems. Even back when the tweak had memory leaking, I didn't have a battery problem prior to replacing my iPhone. The replacement refurbished device's battery is draining hard. But aside from the drain, there aren't any loss of battery life.

Well an update, there's definitely no battery drain with Auxo and haven't had one crash....
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21365965328.647071.jpg

They fixed it in the last update. SBSettings still hasnt had a patch on it yet.

Not sure. Have to take it up with BB. Ultimately it's not that big a deal assuming you periodically free up your cache. Once mine hits below 50, I clear out background apps or free up the cache to bring it back up to triple digits.

Not sure. Have to take it up with BB. Ultimately it's not that big a deal assuming you periodically free up your cache. Once mine hits below 50, I clear out background apps or free up the cache to bring it back up to triple digits.

I never do this to either ipad or iPhone and never have issues with crashes or anything. And the stock idevice user doesn't have the ability to clear cache and never has issues so why worry with back ground processes just because a tweak gives you the ability to do so....

And in my opinion, nc settings can't replace sbsettings with ease....I run ncsettings on both my ipad and iPhone and have all the toggles needed.

It clears itself up when memory is low, hence the common LowMemory in Diagnostics & Usage. Once it hits the LowMemory threshold, it'll clear itself up. But, when you have SBSettings on, the memory leak is constant/consistent, so if you hit the LowMemory threshold, SBSettings' leak would deplete it to 0 assuming it doesn't clear itself up, and kicks your device into Safe Mode.