What's new

ringtone tweak or application?

mach1man

Reaction score
Is there a tweak or an application to wear I can make ringtones from my playlist on my phone and itll save to the phone as a ringtone, instead of having to use itunes to install the ringtone? I've looked through cydia and seen were people have made ringtones and if I download those they are just added to my ringtone selections under sounds. How can I do this?

I use AnyRing, works great. It can't make a ringtone out of a playlist since a ringtone can only be 30 seconds anyway, but you can choose any song from your iTunes library and turn it into a ringtone without the use of iTunes.

ah ok. I wish it was easy to make ringtones from my playlist on my phone bc I don't buy music from iTunes :(

I thought AnyRing allowed you to make a ringtone from "any" song in your iPod library rite on your iPhone regardless of whether or not it was bought from iTunes?

I mean, when i used AnyRing I could do just that...........make a ringtone from "any" song in my iPod library on my phone, and I know I did it with songs that were not bought from iTunes store. Has AnyRing been changed?

I thought AnyRing allowed you to make a ringtone from "any" song in your iPod library rite on your iPhone regardless of whether or not it was bought from iTunes?

Ya, that's what I said, I'm not sure what this guy is talking about "making a ringtone from a playlist" a playlist is a series of songs, a ringtone can only be 30 seconds long... AnyRing will work with any songs from your iTunes library, they do not have to be purchased through iTunes.

Last edited:
Jmills87 said:
Ya, that's what I said, I'm not sure what this guy is talking about "making a ringtone from a playlist" a playlist is a series of songs, a ringtone can only be 30 seconds long... AnyRing will work with any songs from your iTunes library, they do not have to be purchased through iTunes.

Heh sorry....I gots confused.lol.

I'm sorry Jmills87 i got my words confused. Yes you have helped me out thanks. I thought when you said iTunes library, I thought you meant songs I've bought through iTunes..LOL. My bad :( I'm a pretty big noob to iPhones and I'm really trying to learn all their ways lol. Thanks again