What's new

2 Ringtones Max?

Smooth_Aviator

Reaction score
I just signed up for this forum, so please forgive me if this has been previously posted.... but basically, I downloaded a "ringtone maker" app, it works fine. 30 second long ringtones, and I have unlimited amount of ringtones... I try to manually drag and drop them into the "Ringtone" folder or whatever on itunes (under my iphone).. I currently added 8 tones, all under 30 seconds... and once they synced im able to see it listed under ringtones on my itunes... now when I go to settings, sounds, ringtone, I get two customs, and the rest are standard (that came with the phone) if I delete on of the customs, the next one on my itunes ringtone's list will replace it... Basically, i can only have two custom ringtones on my phone at a time... which is really mind boggling considering the fact that it's an IPHONE it's supposed to do everything... its one thing not to be able to add or customize sms tones, but another to have a limit on the amount of custom ringtones you have view on your phone at a time... is there ANYWAY, besides jailbreaking and checking the automatic sync ringtone option (because that will only delete all my music and everything since i already have it on manual), that i can view more than two customs on my phone???

there are no limits to ringtones.. the 3rd one there must be something wrong with it.. not under 30 or maybe you forgot to rename the file to .m4r? or maybe you did not select it in the ringtone tab to sync

I'm having the same issue...I can only keep 2 ringtones..and all of my ringtones work perfectly I just can't have them on at the same time...maybe it's an issue with ringtone maker app?

You should be able to have more than 2 ringtones there, i used to have 5 perso ringtones synced with itunes from my computer to my iphone. You are surely doing something wrong.

This is a very common problem. And it is always two ringtons that managed to get synced. I have a feeling if you remove the first two ringtones from iTunes the next two will sync...?

Well i will be posting a screenshot of my ringtones with 5 rt synced by itunes soon.