What's new

Order Processing or Shipped?

Definately. She got her email confirmation a few hours before me as well. I hate that fedex will probably have these the 22nd but apple makes them wait. I say if try get there early you should get it early. Screw official launch date. Lol

Did y'all order from apple or AT&T? I ordered my phone Tuesday morning 16gb at 7:59am EST. It still shows in progress. Ordered mine from at&ts website. Will I get mine on 24th. Ugh

Ordered off apple.com. My wifes is prepared for shipment but mine still not yet shipped. I don't know about how AT&T does stuff. I'd bet the 24th or 25tg

i guess att has a different way of showing, we would only get these

In Progress: Our warehouse is still processing this item for shipment.
Canceled: This item has been canceled and will not be shipped.
Partially Shipped: Some of the items have shipped. If an item is on backorder, an amount will appear in the Qty Backordered column.
Shipped: Our warehouse has shipped this item.

I ordered my iPhone 4 about 6 a.m. CDT on the 15th. The AT & T site shows "in progress". I looked at my credit card information on line and it seems that the amount for the cell phone has been reserved from my credit line. That seems hopeful to me.

My credit card was charged 5 mins after I pre ordered. It better mean I get it the 24th lol. I wish AT&T wesbite was more descriptive under the order status

Ok, My 16gb has been SHIPPED!!!!!! The info isnt on the FedEx site yet but shouldnt be long! Just waiting for the 32!

just received email showing that phone has been shipped - includes fedex tracking (which can't be tracked yet) - also stated delivery on June 23rd. ordered from apple
Richard
ft lauderdale

Last edited:
For those of you that have had the status of your order changed to "shipped", can you indicate if your order is thru ATT or Apple? I have a pre-order thru ATT and the status on line still indicates "processing" however the latest update is listed as 06.19.10 (it had been 06.15.10 until recently). I'm real skeptical about ATT getting me my i4 on the 24th. I had no choice and ended up ordering via ATT because like most people I couldn't get through the Apple site on the 15th.

just received email showing that phone has been shipped - includes fedex tracking (which can't be tracked yet) - also stated delivery on June 23rd.
Richard
ft lauderdale

nice they shipped it already, 4 days delivery time. i will check mine also, but it said fast deliver for method i think they will wait until the 23rd to send mine..

Thank you for shopping at the Apple Online Store

[FONT=Helvetica,Geneva,Arial]Apple's Online and phone Order Status services are temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled upgrade to our systems.

We apologize for any inconvenience.
[/FONT]

damn it lol..will try later

Both my husband's and my order through the AT&T store still say "In Progress" The only date I see on the form is our order date so I can't tell if it has been updated recently or not. I am hoping for a change on Monday, I didn't really expect anything over the weekend.

me either, but on the monday maybe latest wednesday since it says shipping method fast and fast shipping is usually 24 hours here in the uk..

Order details

Shop the Apple Store

Login with your Apple ID to make changes to your order.

Order Number: W9*******
Sales Ref Number: 713***********
Order Date: Jun 15, 2010 at 12:03 PM GMT

Shipping Method
Fast Ship (EMEA)
Shipping Options
Items will be shipped when all items are available.

Not yet shipped

Estimated Shipping: Delivers on June 24th

Product / Part No.
Qty​
IPHONE 4 BLACK 32GB-GBR
MC605B/A

2​

Mine is shipped. Went from China to Langau Island, Hong Kong. Delivery for the 24th. I pre-ordered through Apple's web site.