Order Processing or Shipped?

i dont think they would do that. if by tomorrow 3pm it stays the same then they get a phone call
 
You guys have made me so nervous about canceled orders, I just had to call. AT&T says I'm in the system and gave me the date and time I ordered. Whew...
 
its just they dont say anything so its understandableto get a bit nervous and wonder whats going on with the item(s)
 
Mine says "in process" too. It really sucks, I am getting so impatient. I want my Iphone. I am starting to think mine will not be here on launch day.
 
This is what we get by ordering with AT&T. Some people who ordered through Apple already got their phone.
 
It all depends on the line. And when it starts on Wednesday. But for sure 12:00 am or 1:00 am. Mind you I'm doing this for my son. I could wait.
Would anyone know if I could give my son my iPhone and he can set it up with his number.
 
well i am in the uk and its 11am.. im guessing your usa and its still early hours of the am? i was hoping id get it today but it says tomorrow. and when the guy came and asked me to sign i was thinking be the iphone LOL.. but no such luck
 

Latest posts

Back
Top