What's new

Order Processing or Shipped?

i dont think they would do that. if by tomorrow 3pm it stays the same then they get a phone call

You guys have made me so nervous about canceled orders, I just had to call. AT&T says I'm in the system and gave me the date and time I ordered. Whew...

its just they dont say anything so its understandableto get a bit nervous and wonder whats going on with the item(s)

Mine says "in process" too. It really sucks, I am getting so impatient. I want my Iphone. I am starting to think mine will not be here on launch day.

This is what we get by ordering with AT&T. Some people who ordered through Apple already got their phone.

It all depends on the line. And when it starts on Wednesday. But for sure 12:00 am or 1:00 am. Mind you I'm doing this for my son. I could wait.
Would anyone know if I could give my son my iPhone and he can set it up with his number.

Yes, you can switch numbers. Just call and ask them about switching numbers.

woohooo finally mine says shipped ,uk:D.. so who received theirs today as its the 23rd?

woohooo finally mine says shipped ,uk:D.. so who received theirs today as its the 23rd?

Congratulations! Let us know when you receive your's. Mine still says processing which at this point means that I won't be getting it by 24th.

well i am in the uk and its 11am.. im guessing your usa and its still early hours of the am? i was hoping id get it today but it says tomorrow. and when the guy came and asked me to sign i was thinking be the iphone LOL.. but no such luck

Finally mine is showing up as shipped, guess I have another day or two of waiting...

still waiting...