What's new

Order Processing or Shipped?

Actually, my FedEx tracker indicates delivery by 4:30. I am hoping that is just their standard tag line for this method of shipping.

Mine is shipped. Went from China to Langau Island, Hong Kong. Delivery for the 24th. I pre-ordered through Apple's web site.

Same here Both 32&16gb are in Langau Island, Hong Kong....:iphone4vert::iphone4vert:

Your iPhone order has been cancelled.
Your credit card has not been charged.
If you believe you have received this email in error, please return to the AT&T store where you placed your order.
Sincerely,
AT&T
This e-mail was auto generated. Please do not respond.********************************************
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
© AT&T Knowledge Ventures. All rights reserved. AT&T is a trademark of AT&T Knowledge Ventures.
I WENT TO THE AT&T store and they have it listed as pending. When I check online it says canceled. As far as the rep and the store maneger are concern. The store web site is the one to go by.
I hope it's true.
By Wednesday I should have a tracking #.

i got mine straight for apple, i was annoyed at having to wait 1 hour for confirmation lol but these stories i hear from us citizens on atee and tee is bad. im glad i never go contract lol

Just got my shipping e-mail from Apple with Fed-Ex link that is working. Shows a delivery date of Jun 23, 2010 by 10:30 AM

Mine still saying "prepared for shipment" Ordered from Apple.com Hope it shows up Thursday!

Ordered both of our 32GB iPhone4 from AT&T store at the store on Tuesday morning. This morning, both phones are listed as shipped with FedEx Tracking numbers. Just waiting for the update on the Fed Ex system now. Getting so excited.

excellent :D mine still says items will ship when in stock or something like that but under shipping method it says fast so i think they will ship on wednesday and it will take 24 hours to get here