iPhone gonna be delivered early

Received the same email from apple.

Dear Apple Store Customer,

You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at

Sincerely,

The Apple Store Team
 
lol i dont think i will be able to stay up all night ill fall asleep without wanting to. i think for a 9am arrival
 
i think i would of got wifi only if i had the ipad.. we get tone of adverts for it every day
 
I ordered my phone through AT&T, and I just got a call from the store manager stating that Apple is going to put out a press release in a couple of hours stating thet the iPhone 4 orders will not be delivered to the stores, nationwode, until June 29th!

I hate all of this confusion! I hope the store manager is just full of himself!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top