What's new

OMG Android or iPHone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leons

Reaction score
This guy says Android is better then iPhone.

Do you guys agree?

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW iPhone 4 or 4gs do you guys see any big differences?

I've had both and I prefer my iPhone just because it's more refined and works more of the time.

I have both and each has its special features. Android's voice turn-by-turn app is better than the iOS's. The iOS, however, just works. No force closures or failures.

For me, first and formost, the device is a phone so call quality is a top priority for me. My 4S is far superior to my Android.

Everyone has opinions and needs.

I tried to go the Android route because I got bored. Tried 3 different Android phones. All 3 drove me crazy with the force closes & random restarts. Went back to the iPhone & couldn't be happier. Even jailbroken the iPhone is way less buggy.

Android is a operating system not a phone so it really is not a comparison. I ask the OP to please clearly state the question then you will get the correct answer.

Android is a operating system not a phone so it really is not a comparison.

Right... android vs ios

Guess we should have said "we prefer ios all the way" operating system is what causes all the retarded malfunctions... motorola, htc, samsung..... take your pick...

i liked my android phone and never had any issues,i moved to iPhone 4s b,cos i have mbp and ipad2 and i wanted to see what iPhone was like,there are a few things i miss like live wallpapers and bluetooth is restricted on Apple devices,the restrictions Apple impose annoy me but i understand why they are there,i think both have their advantages and disadvantages but having said all that i will stay with iPhone,my next phone will be iPhone.

Had android with about 6 phones in less than a year. Have had iPhone with no issues for almost a year. iPhone is the best!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net on Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.