What's new

Iphone 4/4S Android

IOSIphone

Reaction score
Android iPhone
You guys probably think this is useless and fake. But no, you can get iPhone as android aswell as Apple.
It is basically an iPhone 4/4s, which you can get but with the Android Software.
That way you can get the Iphone much cheaper than usual.
On Ebay there is an auction of Android Iphones being sold.
The price of android iPhone is £199 Compared to the Real iPhone auction going over £400, (They are probably Factory Unlocked) Because providers don't produce, iPhones which are Android.

Just comment what you think about it.

First off, this is really ancient news. They have had VERY CHEAP Android phones as well as custom Java based OSes in iPhone 4 clone bodies since the iPhone 4 was introduced.

Anyone that buys one of those phones is simply a sucker waiting to be parted with their money. There hasn't been ONE positive review of them from a reputable site to date.

Skull One said:
First off, this is really ancient news. They have had VERY CHEAP Android phones as well as custom Java based OSes in iPhone 4 clone bodies since the iPhone 4 was introduced.

Anyone that buys one of those phones is simply a sucker waiting to be parted with their money. There hasn't been ONE positive review of them from a reputable site to date.

I would have to agree

That's your opinon.
OK.
Let other people give opinions too.

I didn't state an opinion. I stated a fact. And to add insult to injury, those phones also break several Apple Patents and Copyrights that are protected by both US and International laws.

Android iPhone
You guys probably think this is useless and fake. But no, you can get iPhone as android aswell as Apple.
It is basically an iPhone 4/4s, which you can get but with the Android Software.
That way you can get the Iphone much cheaper than usual.
On Ebay there is an auction of Android Iphones being sold.
The price of android iPhone is £199 Compared to the Real iPhone auction going over £400, (They are probably Factory Unlocked) Because providers don't produce, iPhones which are Android.

Just comment what you think about it.

Those are under powered devices and WTF would I want a 3.5 inch android device that looked like an iPhone for?

The biggest rival to the iOS5 found on models such as the iPhone 4S is Google Android. Android has come along way since its debut on the HTC Dream in 2008 and now the Android marketplace offers one of the most competent download resources available with thousands of applications for all manner of activities. Android tends to offer the best mobile web browsing thanks to its support of Adobe Flash as well as allowing third party browsers to be used. Being a Google platform Android seamlessly integrates with many of Google's own services such as GMail and Chrome but there is plenty of support for third party software as well. The area that lets Android down is that there is not one unified operating system.