What's new

Newbie... Wondering if new ios version worth while???

lunareclipse02

Reaction score
New here.... I just got an Iphone 4 just a few weeks ago with att and when I sync it to itunes for the first time it wanted me to download a new version for it. I was wondering the pros and cons for this new version and the accessability to jailbreak it. Thanks for all of your wisdom and input!

yeah i heard about this wifi error but i dont get any wifi error any any problems with 4.3.3, but it wont be long for another firmware 4.4 then 5.0.. end of this month for 4.4 i am guessing

Get tiny umbrella connect phone save SHSH. Allows to downgrade. Every time new iOS comes out save SHSH.

As for me, i'm still on 4.3.2 and the major reason is because of my cydia apps and tweaks which i'm guessing will not work well on 4.3.3. I will wait for the 4.4 anyway, i'm doing fine with the 4.3.2 at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty much fed up spending 4 hours reinstalling all my stuff. By the time 5 comes out I might be ready for it again.

I pretty much fed up spending 4 hours reinstalling all my stuff. By the time 5 comes out I might be ready for it again.

what stuff? everything you can pretty much backup either in itunes or backup apps in cydia...

installing everything manually over and over again is what put me off jailbreaking lol and i stopped doing it for a year

Still a little lost...... Wondering if these versions matter on jailbreaking issues like which would be easier and more reliable with freedoms. Or our these new versions that Apple is putting out making things more difficult for jailbreaking and which they can detect which phone has been jailbroken if you do have a problem with your phone while under the year warranty....... Tons of questions I have! Thanks always Newbie

I've upgrade to the new iOS 4.3.3 and it was easy to fo both the upgrade and the untether jailbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk