What's new

My Screen Shrunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

firegeek

Reaction score
I am on an iPhone 4 with 5.0.1 that has been JB for almost a month. Suddenly, tonight my screen has shrunk to the top left corner of the display. I have tried to go into winterboard to respring the phone and cannot get the touch screen to work. The home screen looks as if everything is normal. I have tried a soft reset without avail. Can someone please help me?
I have posted on other forums without any help. Please let me know if you've seen this before or can help.
Also, I am at work and cannot get to iTunes to do a restore. If that is what it is going to take will I lose my JB?

Last edited:
I am on an iPhone 4 with 5.0.1 that has been JB for almost a month. Suddenly, tonight my screen has shrunk to the top left corner of the display. I have tried to go into winterboard to respring the phone and cannot get the touch screen to work. The home screen looks as if everything is normal. I have tried a soft reset without avail. Can someone please help me?
I have posted on other forums without any help. Please let me know if you've seen this before or can help.
Also, I am at work and cannot get to iTunes to do a restore. If that is what it is going to take will I lose my JB?

Please do not double post I already replied to your first one related to this issue. When asking for help please be patient and someone will help ;)

Anyway here you go again...

This is how to fix. I hope you have sbsettings!

Swipe your finger to the left on the status bar (on the clock) once sbsettings open, press power and then same mode. Your phone will reboot into safe mode. Tap or swipe at the top again and press exit safe mode.

Tadda! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.