What's new

Ipad JB help

moooboy

Reaction score
My ipad 2 3g 32gb is JB on 5.0.1. This is the second time my ipad wont get off of edge, no 3g no matter where i am. Last time i had to restore and get att to give me a new sim.but 5.0.1 was still out then. I went in today and got a new sim( didnt restore, didnt want to lose my JB) i got tons of work docs in ifile and dont want to lose them all again.the sim didnt work. My SHSH's are saved. What do i do? I was told to take it to apple, ill have to restore to the latest software if i do and lose my jb. Aybe the update will fix the problem, but once again i lose my JB
help!
thanks

Now, this is just to throw out there, but do you have SBSettings? I know there are toggles for 3G, Edge and Data. Maybe if you install SBSettings and then play with the toggles, it might "shock" the iPad into switching over to 3G?

If not, then I am afraid you are out of luck. Unfortunately, your choices are a jail broken iPad2 on iOS 5.0.1 with Edge or a stock iPad2 on iOS 5.1 with 3G (maybe). Cause thecreator is right, you can't downgrade an iPad2 off of 5.1, saved blobs or not. Sorry.

Marilyn

Dude i started downloading 5.1 and thought id give my sbsetting a shot. IT worked!!!!!
Your the bomb. i never would have thought about doing that
Many thanks!!