What's new

looking for unique accessory.

loco

Reaction score
i ride on a commuter bus each day for about 2 hours each way. during this time i use my phone to watch movies, tv shows, and series's. there is no seat back tray on the bus like on an airplane, and after a while i get pretty tired of holding the phone up so i can watch it. every day i wish there was a way for me to attach my phone to the head rest of the seat in front of me.

now, the headrests are fabric so, maybe some kind of holster with a big stick pin ? but i cannot use anything that would encroach on the person that is actually sitting in that seat.

do you guys have any suggestions ? ever heard of anything on the market that might work for me ?

i have the same problem while in bed watching a few tv episodes before i fall asleep. and i have done a few things one of which is to get some glasses and put them on the table up side down and just lean it against them and thats been good or you can get special accessories to hold it to the side or up and look in the sponsors section of the forum there are some good websites that will have products to suite your needs.

This is what the seat backs look like on my commuter bus. This headrest is what I am trying to attach my phone to so I can comfortably watch movies.

acd75689.jpg