What's new

Jailbreakme

JennieR

Reaction score
Since my iPhone 4 has never been jail broken before would I have to do anything different before jail breaking now? Isn't there something called unlocking? Just wondering...

If you want to jailbreak your phone, the jailbreakme website is the easiest way. All unlocking does is make it to where your phones not locked to a certain carrier anymore. Though you have to jailbreak it to unlock it. If you do decide to jailbreak, just go to jailbreakme.com from your iPhone and hit install. It's that easy! I did this yesterday and it only took 30 seconds! I'm happy with my decision. There's all kinds of neat 3rd party apps in the cydia store that's worth checking out! Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

My iPhone 4 has never been jailbroken either, I just tried it.. we'll see...

Just a warning.. Be careful if you attempt jailbreakme on a CDMA verizon iphone running 4.2.8

It has locked up mine and others on this site at the apple logo. and you have to restore.

If you need a JB for verizon message me a PM and ill show you a Youtube tut i found.

Tippin said:
Just a warning.. Be careful if you attempt jailbreakme on a CDMA verizon iphone running 4.2.8

It has locked up mine and others on this site at the apple logo. and you have to restore.

If you need a JB for verizon message me a PM and ill show you a Youtube tut i found.

What's it done to everybody elses phones? Mines been working fine since I used jailbreakme.com. I'm running firmware 4.2.8 on Verizon.

Tippin said:

I believe it's pretty much just with CDMA phones. My friend has the same problem here in Canada. But none with GsM users! Kinda sucks

m3fan said:
I believe it's pretty much just with CDMA phones. My friend has the same problem here in Canada. But none with GsM users! Kinda sucks

Yeah I hear you now. Mines CDMA and it's been acting up. I'm gonna do a restore. Guess I'll leave it stock! Lmao. Thanks for the info!

darkstar2007 said:
If you want to jailbreak your phone, the jailbreakme website is the easiest way. All unlocking does is make it to where your phones not locked to a certain carrier anymore. Though you have to jailbreak it to unlock it. If you do decide to jailbreak, just go to jailbreakme.com from your iPhone and hit install. It's that easy! I did this yesterday and it only took 30 seconds! I'm happy with my decision. There's all kinds of neat 3rd party apps in the cydia store that's worth checking out! Hope this helps!

Hey if I want jailbreak my iPhone version 4.3.1 wad I need do? N wad is the risk

meowcattymeow said:
Hey guys I don noe how to use Cydia to download game can anyone teach me

Go to Cydia
Sections(At the bottom)
Scroll down to games
Click on the game you want
Install ( top right)
Confirm ( top right)

Hope this helps

Senahel.......

senahel said:
Go to Cydia
Sections(At the bottom)
Scroll down to games
Click on the game you want
Install ( top right)
Confirm ( top right)

Hope this helps

Senahel.......

See attachment

Attachments

• $image-2379978740.jpg
    $image-2379978740.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 275
  • $image-3314823998.jpg
    $image-3314823998.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 274
  • $image-1918975780.jpg
    $image-1918975780.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 294
meowcattymeow said:
Hey guys I don noe how to use Cydia to download game can anyone teach me

You can also use *moderated* to games onto your iPhone!

Last edited by a moderator: