What's new

Jailbreaking Methods for iPhone

Anyone in here use Unlock Easy? I'm new to the JB thing, but came across them. They have a JB program for the iPhone 4S on 5.0.1, it costs $25 but it appears to be pretty idiot-proof and straight forward. Just thought I'd mention it since thus far the OP contains no info on a 4S 5.0.1 JB program.

Anyone in here use Unlock Easy? I'm new to the JB thing, but came across them. They have a JB program for the iPhone 4S on 5.0.1, it costs $25 but it appears to be pretty idiot-proof and straight forward. Just thought I'd mention it since thus far the OP contains no info on a 4S 5.0.1 JB program.

Do NOT search for/open <scam unlock site> The first site to come up in Google is a virus attack!

Last edited:

Do NOT search for/open the site. The first site to come up in Google is a virus attack!

I didn't google search it, I was reading through various JB blogs online and came across it. The website for this site is ...... a scam site

Rik756 said:
Do NOT search for/open those scam sites. The first site to come up in Google is a virus attack!

First of all, you should NEVER pay for a jailbreak tool! Second, there currently is NO jailbreak for 4s, although it's getting close! Follow @pod2g on Twitter to get the latest info as he is one of the main developers for the 4s jailbreak

never ever pay for it... what they do is take free tools and sell it to you then claim it works with firmware that it does not work with so you end up messing with your device and then you panic because you think its broken and then you get angry at the people who never reply to you..

I removed all the links.. because people just blindly search google and mostly what comes as results is these scam sites people fall for it and some times they get lucky and they purchase this free software at a time when it actually works but I bet you that they all say they can jailbreak the 4S atm

Muscle Nerd one of the jb developers tweeted @ 12 am PST that the "Corona A5 jb is ready to pop."Here's the link to the dev team's blog:
http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/16162905938/corona-a5-jailbreak-nearly-ready-to-pop

PS - from the blog
iPhone4S owners looking to maximize their chances of achieving an eventual software-based carrier unlock should be staying at 5.0. Everyone else should be at 5.0.1. If you&rsquo;re an iPhone4S owner who already updated to 5.0.1, it&rsquo;s too late to go back down to 5.0, but if you&rsquo;re on 9A406 it is possible to downgrade the BB by going to the 9A405 version of 5.0.1 while the window is still open.

my iphone 4g firmware version 4.3.5 dead during jailbreak i try to restore but show error 3194
i use tiny umberaila this error clear but show another error 1600 ....
i try many procedure to clear the error but problem not solved any sugession ???
I already check this procedure no success..

my suggestion would be to read your pm

I tried to jailbreak my Sprint Iphone 4s 5.0.1 with this swoftware but its shows me my device is not supported.

Need help
Thank you