What's new

5.1.1 jailbreak

But doesnt unlock like how i need... if ANYONE can help unlock my iPhone.. i have 5.1... firmware 04.12.01
PLEASE contact me... PLEASE!!

Moved this to the proper area so the Pros can help answer the question.

Skull One said:
Moved this to the proper area so the Pros can help answer the question.

I think I but one in the questions area.. If that's not what ur talking bout pleas lemme know.. And I'll copy and paste it..

Mrcivicracersi said:
But doesnt unlock like how i need... if ANYONE can help unlock my iPhone.. i have 5.1... firmware 04.12.01
PLEASE contact me... PLEASE!!

At the moment my friend your the same as myself. At this moment there is no way to Unlock your BB (Base-Band 04.12.01).

Via Redsnow or Gevey Sim. Sucks I know.

I gather your trying to unlock your phone to either use Via another network or what ever.

Also down Grading will not change your BB also.

Sorry:(

CodeMe said:
At the moment my friend your the same as myself. At this moment there is no way to Unlock your BB (Base-Band 04.12.01).

Via Redsnow or Gevey Sim. Sucks I know.

I gather your trying to unlock your phone to either use Via another network or what ever.

Also down Grading will not change your BB also.

Sorry:(

Would the Gevey/R sim 3 sim work?

Well I saw a video on you tube and this guy showed himself jailbreakinh and I phone with 4.12.01 firmware..

Mrcivicracersi said:
Well I saw a video on you tube and this guy showed himself jailbreaking and unlocking a iPhone4 with the 4.12.01 firmware .. I would post the link. But like you said were not allowed.
He's shows you the Fireware before and after he unlocked it..

How To Unlock iPhone 4S/4/3Gs 5.1.1/5.1/5.0.1/5.0 for Tmobile - 4.12.01/4.11.08/2.0.10/1.0.14/1.0.13
If u look that up..

Posters name on YouTube
Is everythingapplepro

Honestly... you can't always believe what you see on the internet and definitely not everything you see on YouTube. Even videos of people performing these unlocks can be faked. And unfortunately... the fact still remains that the 4.12.01 BB cannot be Unlocked. Sorry....

The video you are referring to explains how to perform a SAM unlock. This method was patched months ago and does not work any longer. As Thomasjtsi said, there is currently no possible way to unlock that baseband, period.