What's new

iTunes font is cut in half

Shredz

Reaction score
Hi all,
Has anyone seen this issue? When I was dealing with another issue and had to look up the phone serial number, I note the font has been cut in half (bottom half missing).
Now I'm seeing other font size issues in all of the iPhone's device menus from summary to photos. It seems to be the only menu affected.
I haven't found an adjustment for the font size in iTunes. I'm running win7... does anyone know of a setting there I can try?

Thanks in advance of any assistance. Ted

Hi Dan,
I tried a reboot of my PC and there doesn't appear to be any change. I'm left wondering if I have a vid driver issue...I've noticed a few other things happening with my machine that aren't right as well. I'll deal with this another way, but I had to check here with the people that have used this interface for far longer than I to see what was up.
Thanks! T

iTunes is actually pretty easy to use...and there's not a whole lot of overwhelming information to learn. It might be easier to actually post your question(s) and see if someone can answer them. Or, you can search the help files directly for anything you'd like to do. :)

Hi
The solution came after I uninstalled/ reinstalled iTunes. So I guess it was just a glitch. Things work just fine now.