What's new

Gevey Ultra rendered my iPhone basically useless!!!

Ya that baseband is compatible with Gevey, which Gevey are you using and did you get it from a reputable dealer like AppleNBerry? 9/10 when I am helping people unlock with Gevey on craigslist they bought it for like $5 on Amazon or eBay and they are counterfeit Gevey SIMs that dont work.

i've tried to back to 4.2.1 (i have shsh for this) but stuck again in dfu loop... very frustrating...

Are you closing out all apps, screen brightness, location, wifi and bluetooth off.

Oops, sorry for not replying, somehow I stopped getting the email-updates for this thread...

Anyway, no, I'm not closing anything except the apps. I'm aware that this drains the battery, but I also didn't do that before using the Gevey, and there it definitely was not that bad!

Will try with the fresh restore and jailbreak...

Ya that baseband is compatible with Gevey, which Gevey are you using and did you get it from a reputable dealer like AppleNBerry? 9/10 when I am helping people unlock with Gevey on craigslist they bought it for like $5 on Amazon or eBay and they are counterfeit Gevey SIMs that dont work.

Is AppleNberry the only reliable Gevey SIM dealer?