What's new

help unlock iPhone 4s with gevey Ultra S

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtiran

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought an Gevey Ultra S from applenberry to unlock my iphone. It's original carrier is Movistar - Spain. I carefully follow Gevey instructions.
At the end of the process, just after the window "your iphone is successfully unlocked by Gevey Ultra S" appears, the "activation" window of the iphone prompts up, always. The process stops there and I can not go any further. The unlocking doesn't work. I tried once and again, always with the same result. Can anybody provide me any help with experiences or advise?
Please, I need it urgently. Tx very much

iOS version 5.0.1(9A406) and baseband 1.0.14

Well... according to the Gevey specs that BB and iOS version is fully supported. Which Unlock method did you use via Gevey's instructions?

I used both methods 3 (with original carrier sim card) and 4 (without original carrier sim card). both are described in the "instructions"window of the Gevey site.
Everything happens as it is said in the instructions expcept at the end: may phone send me always to the activations window, either in a few seconds or in a few minutes.

Neither Gevey neither Applenberry provide any support. Ther even do not answer the emails after selling the product. I find that unacceptable!

Can anybody help me, please?

Have you received a reset sim ?

I got the "sim tray" and a "white sim card" that is to be used at the beginning, before using my carrier's card. I don't know if this white sim is what you call a "reset sim" or if there is another sim I should have received (but I did not received it).

Best regards,

You need to insert this white sim and select your network - Movistar the network iPhone is locked. Then take out and insert the sim card that you want to us.

The default network gevey ultra s is programmed is with AT&T.

You need to insert this white sim and select your network - Movistar the network iPhone is locked. Then take out and insert the sim card that you want to us.

The default network gevey ultra s is programmed is with AT&T.

Thank you very much, that's exactly what I did many many times, as follow (Movistar is not in the list):
OPTION A:
1. insert withe sim card - eject
2. insert the movistar sim card - eject
3. insert the new carrier sim card.

Or OPTION B:
1. insert white sim card - select "other carrier" - introduce the Movistar code given by Gevey - eject
2. insert the new carrier sim card

I did both options many many times. At the end the iphone always go back to the "activation" menu. I have to try again since the beginning. and again the same result.
Does anybody has an idea on how to solve that.

Impossible to get any help from Gevey/Applenberry. They forget about customers once they have got the money!
Tx

Hola compañero a mi me pasa exactamente lo mismo que a ti. Mi 4s es de Orange y quiero usarlo con vodafone.
He hecho lo mismo que tu y me sucede lo mismo al final se reinicia el 4s y pide que se me active
Ayer probé a meter la tarjeta de vodafone sin la gevey en el 4s de Orange y se reinicio y se puso en modo de activación con lo que me dio que pensar que el problema podría ser la tarjeta de vodafone tengo que probar con otra

Hola compañero a mi me pasa exactamente lo mismo que a ti. Mi 4s es de Orange y quiero usarlo con vodafone.
He hecho lo mismo que tu y me sucede lo mismo al final se reinicia el 4s y pide que se me active
Ayer probé a meter la tarjeta de vodafone sin la gevey en el 4s de Orange y se reinicio y se puso en modo de activación con lo que me dio que pensar que el problema podría ser la tarjeta de vodafone tengo que probar con otra

Hice lo mismo que, y tengo el mismo resultado. Mi tarjeta es proximus, de Belgica. no veo mucho qué se puede hacer. Sabes si los de Gevey devuelven el dinero o resulelven el problema? yo no encuentro modo de que respondan más allá de una respuesta automática que dice que están muy ocupados y que responderán en 48hora, lo que no es cierto.
Por cierto, ¿tienes noticias de la liberación a través de Tianya.es? Según aseguran en la página son los mejores :) y lo hacen con seguridad a través de Imei.
He visto también que hay algunos por ahí que están contentos con la tarjeta R-Sim II (la I no funcionaba bien, al parece).
Gracias por ayuda.

Yo compre la gevey ultra s en gevey.de a través de eBay me he puesto en contacto con el vendedor pero aun no me ha respondido lo que me fastidia es que dice que funciona para todos los operadores, esta tarde sacare un duplicado de la tarjeta vodafone voy a ver si es problema de la tarjeta en si porque cuando la p orque cuando la pongo sin la gevey es decir solo la vodafone con el 4s de Orange se me reincida también y luego me pide activación por lo que parece que puede ser problema de la tarjeta de vodafone, probare con otra a ver si se soluciona o persiste el problema, en cuanto tenga resultados lo comentare aquí

Hola de nuevo. He probado con otra tarjeta vodafone sobre el 4S de orange, la gevey he visto que funciona es decir ha cogido cobertura de vodafone pero justo despues se reinicia el telefono. Lo he probado tambien si la gevey y sucede lo mismo se reinicia el telefono y pide activacion cuando le pongo la vodafone.

Alguien sabe porque sucede esto?

Status
Not open for further replies.