What's new

iphone 6 plus helppppppppppppp

eliedbd113

Reaction score
hello guys this is Elie and i have an iphone 6 plus . its jailbroken and i factory reseted it as wipe all data and settings .... now its stuck on boot apple screen that keeps booting and when i tried to restore it itunes would say " couldnt restore because firmware corrupted while downloading and what really pisses me off is that the install goes to 100% then i get the error. i soent 13 hours trying to fix it by restoring from itunes or downloading firmware 9.1 9.0.1 from iclarified again didnt work.. please help please

Use this method to restore your device:
TUTORIAL - Failsafe method to restore the current version of IOS | Apple iPhone Forum

Make sure you download the right software: iOS 9.1 or 9.0.2 are signed by Apple at this moment. It's not possible to install software other than these two. 9.1 can't be jailbroken, there's a jailbreak for 9.0.2.

Hope that helps.
it didnt help what should i dooo i still get the error cant be restored because firmware corrupted while downloading ive been getting this for like 10 times :((((((

Try downloading and installing the software from this site:
Download iOS 9.0.2 Links For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [IPSW] | Redmond Pie

Do not use Internet Explorer to download the software for your iPhone, or else they get the wrong extension, and can't be installed. Make sure they're .ipsw files
They're 9.0.2. If it works, and you intend to upgrade to iOS 9.1, you can do that afterwards.

Also make sure iTunes is up to date.